Thursday, August 24, 2006

My diary pages

Hi, friends!
I'm a very thoughful person, I have always been like that. I can keep on thinking about various topics for hours. But to give words to my thoughts, so that others can understand it, is a different story.
Recently, thanks to orkut and other social networking sites, I have started putting my thoughts onto (digital) paper.
In my diary I'll share my thoughts on various topics with you. You may give me your comments, which will help me present my ideas in a better way, or it may sharpen my thoughts and together we can share the knowledge.
I read on some site, that "Knowledge Shared is Knowledge Squared". I think it's true.
All in all, it'll be interesting to both of us. I guarantee.
Regards,
Vaibhav Shah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paras Shah said...

All The Best My Friend !!!

7:29 am  
Blogger Mathew Koshy said...

all the best from me too

10:27 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

...U'll have... :) ..trust me...:)

2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home